We offer a range of Strategic planning, Programme & Project Management, Project Design and Project Management services across a broad spectrum of requirements, Service Design, Supplier selection, Supplier & Service Management Benchmarking, and Quality Assurance services. This can range from simple Time and Materials provision to cover a specified task, right up to a complex global operating model design or delivery programme, where we take responsibility for a solution from inception through to deployment and ongoing performance achievements.
Our specialized fields include:
- the management and creation of RFPs, ITTs, supplier selection and service model design
- the search and selection of tooling for global operating models
- the governance and management of multi-supplier environments
- global governance structures
- global performance support models
- the continuity service – in-depth analysis of critical business functions & associated supporting applications
- BS25999 Business Continuity assistance
- global assessments; ISO20000, ISO27000 series
- CMM assessment templates and ITIL process detailed design documents
We have a range of skilled people that we can deploy, able to take on director accountability, programme and project delivery, using governance standards such as ISO20000, ISO27000 as conformity, to Ghost Directors, able to run company functions, to cover sickness, new personnel or startup ventures, for periods up to one year.
Short term assignments are planned precisely with clients to ensure phased sign-off and success against the client strategic plans.
Please note: We are not a recruitment company. We only use specialized, well known individuals.